• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

I played TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it

Wrażenia, upodobania, czego nie lubicie. Aby zmiany szły w Waszym kierunku!
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

I played TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it

Nieprzeczytany postautor: Rskingdom » 07 mar 2019, 11:09

The motion isn't a improvement.... For individuals who played with The Section 1 because of the story and the general feeling this game might be an improvement. But Division 2 Boosting pvp and hardcore pve players won t like this game...

Single player or dual player campaign and narrative felt very similar in design to the original to me since you stated (I have just under 4k hours on The Division 1), however the endgame felt quite crappy. Hell, in narrative mode leveling towards endgame the NPCs still get after esp 4th player and the 3rd combine. The bullet spongy feel was just amplified from the first Black Tusk mission from the closed beta. I don't anticipate there to be anything different in the open beta in any way. This is a chance to hype it up more and try and sell more copies. I believe its a strong improvement over the first so far but there are still a lot of bugs that they need to exercise and that I can not help but feel there's some laziness in there when you see that the EXACT SAME BUG in Division 2 which has been in Division 1. I also expect they're adding more specializations because the 3 we have offered are less than striking. Demo. Survivalist, sniper? Come on. That's like TF2 with soldier just a medic, and scientist.

EA is awful since Anthem has been hurried to be outside on schedule.

The pass to perform their matches for a short quantity of time without needing to cover them has been done by microsoft (it worked for Sea of thieves by way of example).And the free content following release is not new at all either. EA's lootboxe system has made games fail (Battlefront two ), so they're not doing it again. They do the ubisoft failed with Rainbow six or as blizzard siege and Overwatch. But with material overall and no promise that it will continue on year 2. (And, the a private guess, however I believe that the"free stuff" for the first year are only features that should have been at the bottom game but have been stretched out because of a lack of development time).

Agreed. I played TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it, but didn't like The Division 2 Boosting the way the original stats systems played out. Didn't enjoy that firearms was a stat, also that electronics didn't feel enough. I am thankful they removed the guns stat, which makes a skill based component of the game, while focusing on health, amror and electronic equipment as the three principal stats. I had been hoping for that upon coming in the TThe Division 2 beta.Very excited for the full release. And much more astonished that when I thought I was done, there was still more to playwith.
Rskingdom
Początkujący

Jestem: Student
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: -
Kierunek studiów: -
Rok studiów: 4
Miasto uczelni: -
Uczelnia: -
Pracuję: Nie

Reklama

Odp.: I played TThe Division 2 and enjoyed it

Nieprzeczytany postautor: jultell » 19 cze 2019, 14:12