• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

Real Housewives of New Jersey- "Alaska, Canada...all ap

Czyli co robić gdy boli ząb oraz pytania na temat innych schorzeń jamy ustnej.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

Real Housewives of New Jersey- "Alaska, Canada...all ap

Nieprzeczytany postautor: kiranachikhi20 » 02 wrz 2017, 21:12

Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mini MAB' Stripe Linen Bag
You all know that here at Purse Blog, we love Moncler jassen dames Rebecca Minkoff. So while we've reviewed many of her bags, especially the MAM (read our view of the MAM in Deep Purple here) I still wanted to write about this Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB Striped Linen Bag. I adore this bag! To me, it pretty much screams
SUMMER!
 but in a nice, sophisticated way, not in an obnoxious, ripped-booty-shorts-showing-off-your-bikini kind of way. When you think of the styled jet setter, with her espadrilles, white linen pants, and silk headscarf, this bag fits right in. The linen combined with the leather is an interesting combination, Moncler jassen sale yet it looks totally perfect, noticeable yet refined. Plus there are little details, like the protective metal feet on the bag's base. But even though I get this cosmopolitan, upper echelon-type vibe from this purse, it would also fit in perfectly with any flowy summer dress and sandals. And massive sunnies, of course. Buy through Nordstrom for $440.P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!
kiranachikhi20
Dociekliwy

Jestem: Uczeń
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: -
Kierunek studiów: -
Rok studiów: 4
Miasto uczelni: -
Uczelnia: -
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama

Wróć do Boli mnie! oraz inne schorzenia w jamie ustnej