• Reklama
Największy i najlepszy katalog ślubny w sieci - Ślubnięci.pl

The NFL is open to leaving the roof open for the Super Bowl.

Protezy stałe czy ruchome? Co, jak, gdzie, kiedy.
Regulamin forum
CZYTAJ: Regulamin serwisu dentoforum.pl
  • Reklama

The NFL is open to leaving the roof open for the Super Bowl.

Nieprzeczytany postautor: zhangzk » 29 sie 2019, 05:10

But as they found out the last time the Super Bowl was in Atlanta Trace McSorley Jersey , the weather is often unpredictable.According to Tim Tucker of the , league officials said they continue to consider the possibility for leaving the retractable roof at Mercedes-Benz Stadium open, at least for part of the pre-game for Super Bowl LIII, if not the game itself.“We haven’t made a decision whether we’re going to have it open or not,” NFL senior director of event operations Eric Finkelstein said. “If the weather cooperates and all the other factors line up, we would love to have it open. But we will see. It’s something we are talking about constantly.”Finkelstein said they simply have to wait to see what the weather looks like. A freak ice storm hit Atlanta in January 2000, paralyzing the city during Super Bowl week. So it’s possible that could happen again, so it’s reasonable to wait to declare.“I think it’s going to be a week-of-the-game decision,” Finkelstein said. “If the weather is trending a certain way Ed Oliver Jersey , [the decision] may happen earlier in the week. If it’s trending another way, it may happen that weekend. We’re going to make the determination when we feel confident one way or another.”Otherwise, the stadium is ready for its turn on the big stage, with team Rams and Patriots logos already painted in the field and the place decorated for the big party. The Broncos have had two straight losing seasons for the first time since the early ’70s. If there’s a third, major changes could be made to the football operation.So the latest major change to the football operation — new coach Vic Fangio — knows that he’ll need to succeed soon. And also that he’ll need to succeed later. Which makes for a not-so-easy balance when it comes to whether Fangio will be patient.“That’s a difficult question,” Fangio recently told Woody Paige of the . “If I say I’m not going to be patient, you and everybody else will think I’m going to make some knee-jerk short-term decisions that won’t have long-term benefits. What we’ve got to do, I believe, is let’s go out there and evaluate this team http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-ford-jersey , find out where we need help. Make some good choices for the future, not just for today, if I’m making sense. I’m not looking to go 4-12 or 5-11, thinking that we’re rebuilding. But we must realize that two years from now, three years, that what we did in the 2019 season was why we are at that point.”What needs to be done, then?“We have to establish a work ethic in the players here and work very hard in the acquisitions of players,” Fangio said. “Here’s what happened to the Bears before I got there. What they were doing was putting Band-Aids on every little problem, hoping they would be a good team the next year. By the time we got there Devin Singletary Jersey , they sucked. They were old, no young talent, no nothing. I’ve coached on two expansions teams in Carolina and with the Texans, and our roster on defense when I was hired was worse than those expansion team defenses.“We can’t let that happen here. We can’t do everything to just get to 8-8 now and be 3-13 in 2021. Does that mean that we won’t get a veteran in free agency that will help us for a year or two? We can do that. But we can’t go and throw a bunch of [stuff] against the wall and hope it sticks.”It sounds like Fangio will hope to build through the draft, and to supplement the roster with free agents, ideally those who are available at discount rates after the first wave of the spending process. Ultimately, however, what Fangio wants won’t matter; John Elway runs the team, and he knows that time is running out.Thus http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dawson-knox-jersey , while Fangio may be preaching patience, Elway may be swinging for the fences. Or, at a minimum, hoping to hit a ground-rule double.
zhangzk
Weteran

Jestem: Lekarz dentysta
Tytuł / Specjalizacja: hjdaho
Kierunek studiów: never
Rok studiów: Studia ukończone
Miasto uczelni: dsf
Uczelnia: sa dwa
Pracuję: Tak

Reklama

Odp.: The NFL is open to leaving the roof open for the Super

Nieprzeczytany postautor: kawko » 05 wrz 2019, 12:59